SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!!!! Omg…its gonna be a whole 2.5 months of FUN FUN FUN. Ok maybe not all fun…actually certainly not all fun…the amount of work I have really takes the ‘holi’ out of holidays >.< see this is the work I have to do during my summer break:
1) TOK essay – 1600 words (ive written my first draft…but my teacher said it was BORING. She said reading it was like reading a textbook !?!?!? what is that supposed to mean????)
2) Extended Essay – 4000 words (shitttttt…im doing my EE in math and I have NO TOPIC. What was I thinking? My mum is sooo right about the fact that im idealistic and that my head is always in the clouds. I am so screwed for this…)
3) World Literature Essay – 1500 words (this is not too bad…just have to refine some stuff and then do my final draft)
4) Revise Physics, Economics, Math, Spanish – I screwed up in my exams. That’s enough reason to do this
5) UNIVERSITY APPLICATIONS. There’s only ONE word I can say for this: SHITTTTT. I am in such deep shitttt and I have no idea how im gonna get myself out of it >.<
*miserable look* trust me. U DON’T wanna be where I am right now, even though I have a 2.5 month holiday looming up in front of me…
haha I realize that I started talking about ‘fun’ and then typed a whole long list of work I have to do >.< I have become such a nerd (no one is allowed to say this but me) now I cant believe it. sometimes I just feel like throwing all my books away, bunking school, running off to zambia or some other place in Africa and zooming all over the place, shrieking, “I DON’T WANNA GROW UP AND BECOME A BORED ADULT WORKING IN A BORING OFFICE IN THIS BORING WORLD WHERE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING EXCEPT MYSELF IS BORING.” U think if I do that, my mum will get the hint and let me drop out of school?
ok I realize that I am engaging in a severe bout of: wishful thinking-ness. This is a highly contagious disease, which many teenagers (especially me) are prone to. Frighteningly enough, the abovementioned many teenagers are exceedingly unaware of the presence of this highly contagious disease, which can, very well, exterminate the world population of teenagers (we do not know this yet…although we are highly intelligent sentient beings aka homo sapiens aka humans, we have yet to uncover the potentially fatalistic consequences of contracting this disease). So be warned. For this disease could be pervading you right now. YOU! Yes YOU! YOU, the one looking at the computer screen! I AM TALKING TO YOUUUU ok and not that flea near your ear.
Lol =P haha imagine if I went around talking like that…I would have like no friends. And my mum would think im mad. But she wouldn’t tell me that coz that’s what mums are for right? To tell their children how intelligent and perfect little homo sapiens they are. Hmmmm…that’s quite a distressing thought really.
Ok wtv I am so digressing right now. Back to the point: SUMMER HOLIDAYS and FUN!!!!! Lol.
Haha, so got back on Saturday morning (10th of June) and (this is very bad of me and I have realized my sin so, god, forgive me) I have only got in touch with priya and nini properly (we talked for like almost an hour, 2 days ago…) and I talked to sherin for like 2 minutes >.< ok I realize that this is extremely antisocial behaviour on my part and that I have to call up: sherin (coz she called me up and I was shitting in the toilet…actually I dunno what I was doing in the toilet but that’s not the point right now is it?), SOK (I don’t even think she knows that im back. Im such a BAD friend. Gahzzz) and I have to talk some more to priya (who is up to her man-izing shennigans once again =P and who still hasn’t told me what her new blog url is *glares*) and nini (who is still obsessed with world cup, soccer, hot guys whom she will never get – just kidding nini!!! Dunno why im apologizing seeing as she never comes online, let alone reads my posts >.<)
Speaking about world cup: I have uncovered in myself, a novel attraction towards something! Ok, scrapping the big linkage-of-letters aka words (=P); basically, I have realized that I am really obsessed with the world cup. Yesterday, spent 2 HOURS looking through the world cup website on the internet and learning all these names of all these players (shitt they have the weirdest names! My dad was saying the other day that sports people with weird names aren’t from well-educated or well-off families…>.< I know , dumb right. but lets not get into that..) and then I kinda mugged up the timings for the matches today…but since I did that yesterday night at like almost 12 am, I don’t remember anything. Lol. But the point is, im into soccer?!?!?! Though I haven’t actually watched any of the matches yet (apart from the opening match – germany vs costa rica, which germany won 4-2 YAYAYYAYAY!!! I just included this to prove to any disbelieving person(s) that I watched – I watched this match at the Bangalore international departure airport…the tv was smaller than my thumbnail and I couldn’t see the players clearly, let alone try and identify who they were…couldn’t even see the name of the player who had scored, or the time >.<…but I managed to at least get an idea of what was happening)…but im gonna start watching!!! I haven’t coz my mum only subscribed to the PPV thingy today…so im watching the match (whichever one it is) tonight!!!! Yay!!! I don’t care which team coz as long as the people im watching are better players than me, im satisfied (aka im satisfied very easily. Sad, but true – god did not put me on this earth to become a soccer player).
Ok ive got lots lots lots more to say but I have to go now…to eat DINNER! Mmmm…home-cooked food which is not reeking of oil and which I don’t have to squish between 2 tissues in a vain attempt at removing the oil (which is what I do at boarding school for most of my meals. Even the rice has oil!!! Wtf.)
So, basically, what im trying to say is, I’ll continue this later!!! I cant believe Ive written so much! Shitt. I have so much to say??? Wtf. Haha…
Ok bye! Dinner awaits me. =P
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment