Saturday, April 09, 2005

i am full of pent-up frustration.

everytime i try to step into the computer room to have a little privacy (which seems unattainable in this house) so that i can actually blog somebody comes in and says: Ahalya! Come and see this! (from ashwin/shilpa)..or Ahalya! Come eat your food! (from my mum) or..Ahalya! Let's do Economics! (from my dad..who for some reason is very excited that i am doing economics. His excitement has not abated over the last 3 months. I wonder when it will.)

Lol. My home life is so entertaining. Ok well. Not really. More like weird and crazy and disorganised and noisy and irritating.

But its a whole lot of fun compared to my school life. Which apart from some occasional perks is completely DEVOID of fun. The only moments of fun come from during lunch/common breaks/at the grandstand b4 school/gp lessons/trips to the bookshop when I'm sitting around and crapping with SH and her classmates or brief glimpses of you-know-who or bitching/gossiping with cricket mates. Oh and also when i play bridge with my class ppl.

But other than all that stuff its very very very very monotonous, dull and boring.

Lessons suck.

Summation Sucks (or maybe this is because i sat down to do the summation tutorial wksht this afternoon..and DID NOT EVEN GET 1 QUESTION RIGHT)

Chemistry Sucks.

Everything Sucks.

Lecturers Suck (majorly..esp chem. Though i manage to keep myself awake by watching the lecturer's mouth moving..it contorts into weird shapes.)

Have i mentioned everything sucks?

I dunno. Ever since after Orientation 2 (ogls rock! haha..had so much fun @ dance party!! Saw Priya..who refused to dance. I was the one dancing like a maniac when i can't even dance properly in the 1st place. Bet her friends thought i was nuts. Why do ppl always get the 1st impression that im nuts?) ended school life has taken a definite downturn.

Plus my morale is in the dumps coz i learnt somemore about you-know-who's feelings towards others. =| I am such a slave to my lust. OK. maybe not lust. Just err...hormones. Or sth. NOT LUST.

Ok so right now the only thing i like about my life is my blog template. Its so cute =).

Oh and cricket as well coz the team really rocks and all of us feel the same way about the guys' ridiculous behaviour. Why do they hate us so much? =(

Ok i have to go and eat now. Oh that reminds me I have to stop eating chocolate again. Im putting on weight =(. Why can't I have a high metabolic rate that will allow me to have a diet of roti prata everyday???? WHY?

No comments: