Saturday, December 24, 2005

HAHAHA! AHA'S BACK! And now I can revert back to blogging about her and thus increasing her insatiable ego! :):):) Oh man, I've missed so much the tim

HAHAHA! PRIYA'S BACK! And now I can revert back to blogging about her and thus increasing her insatiable ego! :):):) Oh man, I've missed so much the times we used to hang out...Yesterday she called me at like 9 plus in the morning and I was groggy and all like "duhhhh who's this?" And she's like "hello aha???" and I'm like "Oh my GAWD!!!" And she has this Indian accent that goes something like "baaack" and "maaad" and it's a really funny drawl. Hahaha...ANd we met up! Oh my gosh she's FAT!!!!!!!!!! Haha... and it was soooo awesome seeing her again even though it's only been 4 months!!! She hadn't eaten fast food, not seen a movie, and basically not acted like a normal teenager since she left! So yesterday we watched Harry Potter [for me it was the third time, and for her the FIRST], and then we ate in Macs... haha... her craving for fries was hilarious... and we talked about so many things and caught up. Though our sleepover next week with ninny is a MUST because there are a gazillion other things I haven't shared with her yet, and no they aren't about doorknobs or anything even remotely close to that!!!!Haha... Oh man I'm exhausted cos today's Xmas eve, and I messaged Mathan, Danver, Deepan, Nallu, Anand and LinHao about tomorrow... they are supposed to come over but no one has replied yet... yawwwn... maybe they're all still in bed. Yeah... it's only 9 plus... And Sasi is playing soccer now with his MI friends so there's another person I can't call and lament to. [Sasikumar if you're reading this, I want a new set of Earphones by THE END OF THIS WEEK!!!]And Danver if you're reading this PLEASE HELP ME CALL THE REST AND CONFIRM ABOUT TMR!!! :) Thanks!Ok I'm off to watch Friends...Adios!

No comments: