i just typed this massive post. REALLY MASSIVE. thanking everyone and pouring my heart out. literally. it was huge. spent an hour and a half. and guess what.
IT FUCKING GOT DELETED.
I AM MAJORLY PISSED.
I HATE BLOGSPOT.
EFF EFF EFF EFF !@&*^^$^%@%^*(&(&
I AM SUPER PISSED AND I NEED TO TAKE IT OUT ON SOMEONE.
MY DAD IS NOT HELPING.
so im going to shorten this.
to all my dear friends: so sorry you couldnt see the post. dont use blogspot whatever you do. i love you muchos *big hug and kiss*
to priya and nini: im sticking to email from now on when writing to you guys. i really spilt my heart out on this post and the com has to go and hang. WHAT THE FUCK.
i love you alot by the way. and priya say a huge thank you to sasi from me. and tell nini to read this. thanks =D
to my family: i love you *beamz* even though you wont read this. XD. i will call you every week. i miss you every second, of every day, of every week of every month.
to my dad: change your laptop. never trust indian internet connections. always type in microsoft word before blogging.
oh yeah my dad doesnt blog >.<
to everyone including myself: good luck in exams. do well. study hard. and never forget me [this is not to myself btw]. we shall go out when i get back. XD
THE END
p.s. BLOGSPOT SUCKS.
Friday, August 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment