Le Random Thoughts
#1: I love my friends. =)
#2: I love my brother. And my sister. And my family. Is it wrong to love my brother more than my sister? I'm going to miss them. I dont know what i would do without my daily hug and kiss from my brother.
#3: I like floppy hair. I really really really do. Oh. and it has to be curly too. It HAS to.
#4: I want to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and then go to Swenson's or Haagen-Daz and eat Chocolate Fondeau. And then i want to go home and dream about bathing in a chocolate waterfall.
#5: I like purple. I like black. I'm thankful that i have hands with which i can write.
#6: I realize im really lucky.
#7: I have a bloody effing headache. Bummer. Shouldnt have watched Hera Pheri again.
#8: I'm $375 richer. =)
#9: My mum is probably going to be angry with me when i go down late for dinner. I couldnt care less about that right now.
#10: I have 3 strands of white hair. On my head.
#11: I've lost weight even though I'm eating alot. Ive been getting headaches everyday. Am i sick? Am i going to fall really really ill?
#12: I want to sleep.
#13: My dad is really irritating sometimes. Especially when he talks nonsense. And does weird stuff.
#14: Im in love with my mp3 player. I like LG. =)
#15: Is everyone going to hate me in India? I hope not.
#16: I think I need therapy.
#17: My mum is effing irritating sometimes. Gahz.
Saturday, August 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment